Friday, January 4, 2008

Not much..

So I'm still training and I'm on my break and I start looking at my usual suspect bloggers that either give good recommendations or just make me laugh and after I read their updates, I started clicking on some of the blogs that THEY read. (yea, I know, I'm starting to sound weird.)

Well I found that ALL of them were good bloggers and I found this.

Kestrel's Aerie

The gentleman that runs the blog had already found yours truly! Man I felt honored and then sheepish because I had never frequented the man's site. I apologize for this oversight and have added his Aerie to my list of bloggers that should be read if time allows.

My short stint as a trainer is almost at an end which means that next week I will be back in full force and finish the restoration tree that I already started.

After that....perhaps Paladins are in order since I have begun to focus on ole' Mcg.

See you in a week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out. :) And btw...using a feed reader is great if you have a number of blogs you read. Many of us use Google Reader.

You can skim those articles that are of mild interest, and click the link (as I did to get here) if you want to read the "original" and/or comment.

Toons

Ratings by outbrain