Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Quickie

Short one today.

McGregor hit 69 during the Christmas break, this morning actually. I did some tanking and that was fun. Now I’m looking at upgrades for when I hit 70. I know that there’s things that you can get from PVP-ing and some that you can get by doing Heroics or even getting them crafted.

If there are any readers out there, what have you done for your toon that’s hit 70?

Also, after some thinking, I’m building a Horde guild on the Nord server. We already have a bunch of horde toons as players in either Gilneas or Nord, might as well have them under the same banner. It should be an interesting experiment.

I’ll do a real blog entry tomorrow, I’m debating on whether I can actually pull off hitting 70 today….

No comments:

Toons

Ratings by outbrain