Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MotW (for 2/16/08)


“Let me tell you a story about how I almost died…”

I’m a man of faith (Notice I said FAITH and not RELIGION, different topic) and nothing tickles me more than a good movie that has some undertones that there’s more to life than just the physical plane that you see before you each and every day.

Fallen is a movie that touches on faith, belief, murder, mystery and paranoia in a way that many movies have been trying to do but utterly fail at. This is a great little creepy movie that will be intriguing to have in the background. Be warned though that if you haven’t seen it, you should probably watch it FIRST, since having it in the background is more because you’re familiar with it and know what’s going to happen, not to get freaked out in the middle of a ZA pull and then blame me because I didn’t tell you it was going to make you pee your pants! (It shouldn’t, but just a disclaimer!)

No comments:

Toons

Ratings by outbrain